1. The Committee of Secretaries has recommended how much per cent FDI in the multi-brand retail?
2. On July 22 India opened its first Border Haat with
a. Sri Lanka
3. In July President Pratibha Devisingh Patil visited which of the following countries?
a. South Korea and Mongolia
b. South Korea and China
c. Japan and Mongolia
d. Malasiya and North Korea
e. Vietnam and South Korea
4. Delhi gov. has decided to improve green cover in national capital by
5. Amy Winehouse, who was found dead at her flat in London on July 23 was a...
6. Recently at least 84 people died when the gunman opened fire at the youth camp organised by the ruling
Labour Party on Utoeya island. This island is in...
7. Gagan Narang, who has been selected for Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, is related with...
d. short put
e. 400 relay race
8. The Centre has fixed a target of___ dollars for investment in the North-East within next five years.
a. 1 trillion
b. 10 billion
c. 20 billion
d. 5 trillion
e. none of these
And from August 2011 onward besides Daily Current affairs 2011 August, we would also be providing Daily Business GK with emphasis on baking industry, and also detailed current affairs: complete article about that particular current affairs questions. We hope that you will like it.