NDA NA, 2, AUGUST 22, 2010 ANSWER KEY OF ENGLISH AND GK. Aman Malik submitted this question paper. Team Edutalk India wish him success and sincerely thank him.
Fill in the blanks:
1. Your present statement does not__-what you said last week.
ans: (a) Accord to
2. a. Notion
3. c. remorse
4. c. Violence
5. c. Grim
6. b. Content with
7. Disgrace to
°E and 180°
98. Diverging lenses:
99.Magnetism of a bar can be destroyed
ans: C. Both 2 and 3.
100. Capacity of a parallel plate condenser can be doubled by
Ans: b. 1 and 3.
101. d. The final potential is always the mean of the original potentials of the two spheres.
102. a. have different cross sections.
103. c. One fourth
104. c. along the perpendicular drawn from a point on the wire.
105. d. Only at the centre.
106. a. Increase.
107. b. along the radius.
108. a. approximatively mg.
109. B. air friction holds the ball back.
110. b. Gamma ray.
111. B. Short wavelength of radiation.
112. C. Fusion
113. D. Hawking theory of black hole.
114. d. faster than the light communication of signals.
115. A. water expands when freezes.
116. Correct statement about Nirupam Sen.
Ans: C. Both 1 and 2 are correct.
117. D. V. K. Murthy
118. Correct statement regarding General V. K. Singh
Ans: A. 1, 2 and 3.
119. B. Yakshagana
120. Kerela 2000 employess retirement.
Ans: B. 1 and 3 only.
121. Maruti 800 production stopped because
Ans: B. 1 only.
122. A. 1 only.
Ans: a. 1 only.
124. Correct statement about INS Arihant
Ans: C. 1 and 3 only.
125. Zaranj-Delaram road:
Ans: b. 1 and 3 only.
126-129: Match list 1, 2, 3, 4.
130. Statement regarding Swine Flu.
Ans: C. 2 and 3 only.
131. Properties of a good paint:
Ans: B. 1, 2 and 3.
132. D. The soap molecules bind with the soap, lift the soil and keep it suspended which then can be rinsed away.
133. statement not correct about graphite
Ans: D. It is highest grade of coal.
134. A. Salts have ordered packing arrangements called lattices.
135. Correct statement about Ph scale.
Ans: B. 1,2 and 3.
136. b. decreases the oxidation number of an element in a given substance.
137. d. carbon-dioxide from air is dissolved.
138. c. nitrogen from air is easily dissolved in diesel but not dissolved in petrol.
139. Properties of water
B. only 2 and 3 only.
140. B. law of definite proportion
141. d. ammonium sulphate and potassium bromide.
142. c. Sublimation-evaporation-dissolution-decomposition
143. c. compound formed by combination of potassium iodide and common salt
144. b. NACL
145. c. The constituents of a mixture can be separated by physical methods but those of a compound can not be separated by physical methods.
146. B. Acceleration. (Graph question)
147. C. Net downward force is equal to net upward force.
148. A. Reduced.
149. D. The two blocks displace equal volumes of water since they have the same specify gravity and same mass.
150. B. The mass of water displaces is equal to the mass of ship.