We have been receiving a lot of requests from many candidates how cleared AAO written exam about the nature of questions which would be asked in the interview. Here are some questions which were asked to a candidate last year. These questions were send to us by a candidate name, Selva sharma. These questions are as it, we have not even edit them..
LIC Interview questions
1. First they ask me to introduce myself.
2. Ask me to tell about LIC.
3. They put up some company name and ask me in what field they r working:
2. Name some social reformers of Tamil Nadu? ( as candidate was from Tamil nadu)
3. Since i am a chemistry graduate they asked me.
what is acid rain?
what is hard and soft water?
what is plaster of Paris?
what is heavy water?
4. Do u know the nature of this job?
5. your sister is doing MBBS then why did not do professional course like her?
6. Apart from this have asked have you appeared for any exams as well?
This what candidate said about her performance:
I presented myself negatively to them for some questions for that I should have said to him I don't have interest in biology but instead said him I am an average student that's why did not do?
Edutalk India adds:
As you can see most of the questions are from the bio-data only. About candidate study, family and like. So prepare on the same line. And if you are from Delhi then you can ask Edutalk India to take your mock interview. Mail us if you want to get interviewed by Edutalk India.